- Hammer Drill: POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers Up To 60% More Power, Up to 1.5″ Shorter Length, and provides Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load
- Hex Impact Driver: POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers Up To 30% Faster Driving Speed and up to 2000in-lbs of torque while being the Most Compact impact driver in class at 4.59″ in length
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System
- M18 REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track, and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2″ Hammer Drill w/ ONE-KEY™ (2806-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver w/ ONE-KEY™ (2857-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (2) Belt Clip
- (2) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee® Tool has led the industry in both durability and performance. With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Whether it is through their leadership in LITHIUM-ION technology, as seen in the M12™, M18™ & M28™ Systems, time-saving accessories or innovative hand tool products, Milwaukee is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Milwaukee Tool is an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide.
Every Milwaukee power tool (see exceptions below) is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to certain exceptions, Milwaukee will repair or replace any part on an electric power tool which, after examination, is determined by Milwaukee to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of purchase unless otherwise noted. Return of the power tool to a Milwaukee factory Service Center location or Milwaukee Authorized Service Station, freight prepaid and insured, is required. A copy of the proof of purchase should be included with the return product. This warranty does not apply to damage that Milwaukee determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than Milwaukee authorized personnel, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents.
Normal Wear: Many power tools need periodic parts replacement and service to achieve best performance. This warranty does not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part including, but not limited to, chucks, brushes, cords, saw shoes, blade clamps, o-rings, seals, bumpers, driver blades, pistons, strikers, lifters, and bumper cover washers.
This warranty does not cover Air Nailers & Staplers; Airless Paint Sprayer; Cordless Battery Packs; Gasoline Driven Portable Power Generators; Hand Tools; Hoist Electric, Lever & Hand Chain; M12™ Heated Gear; Reconditioned Product; and Test & Measurement Products. There are separate and distinct warranties available for these products.
The warranty period for Job Site Radios, M12™ Power Port, M18™ Power Source, Jobsite Fan and Trade Titan™ Industrial Work Carts is one (1) year from the date of purchase. The warranty period for the Drain Cleaning Cables is two (2) years from the date of purchase. The warranty period for the LED in the LED Work Light and the LED Upgrade Bulb for the Work Light is the lifetime of the product subject to the limitations above. If during normal use the LED or LED Bulb fails, the part will be replaced free of charge.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a Milwaukee power tool product. The manufacturing date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
Acceptance of the exclusive repair and replacement remedies described herein is a condition of the contract for the purchase of every milwaukee product. If you do not agree to this condition, you should not purchase the product. In no event shall milwaukee be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or for any costs, attorney fees, expenses, losses or delays alleged to be as a consequence of any damage to, failure of, or defect in any product including, but not limited to, any claims for loss of profits. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties, written or oral. To the extent permitted by law, milwaukee disclaims any implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose; to the extent such disclaimer is not permitted by law, such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable express warranty as described above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you, this warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
- Date code of tool will be used to determine if product is within warranty period
- Copy of invoice or bill of sale will be required for warranty verification if date code is over warranty period
- Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a Milwaukee Tool product